1. Environmental Expert
We are currently seeking an Environmental Expert. The position is for Islamabad office.
- Conducting site visits
- Preparing detailed IEE/ EIA, ESIA and ESMP’s reports of the project and presentation to client and relevant government authorities as well as lenders.
- Preparing Environmental monitoring reports.
- Conducting ISO IMS head office and site base audits.
- Conducting risk assessment studies for the projects.
- Prepare Environmental reports proposals.
- Conducting HSE site-base audits.
- Master’s in Environmental Sciences/ Environmental Engineering.
- IOSH/ NEBOSH-IGC certified.
- Well versed in national and global environmental regulations and standards (including IFC, ADB and World Bank standards and guidelines).
- At-least 3-5 years of relevant experience in the field of environmental consulting/ environmental compliance.
- Excellent in communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to independently plan, coordinate and execute carrying out assessment studies and associated tasks.
- Able to positively liaise with clients and foster relationships with other stakeholders.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office.
- Good Command over Esri ARC GIS map and MS Project.
Please submit your resume to [email protected]
2. Assistant Manager Business Development
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate for position of Assistant Manager Business Development to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting market research and identifying potential business areas
- Preparing technical proposals for new business opportunities
- Following up on submitted proposals and meeting with clients.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from a PEC recognized university
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Experience in Grids and Transmission is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Please submit your resume to [email protected] along with copy of PEC Card